15/09/2012

Galaxy Nails: How To



(sorry for the messy fingers!)

I decided to post how I did my galaxy nails :)
I'm pretty happy with them apart from the stars~

1. Paint your nails with a dark blue or black
- I used Sally Hansen 23 Blazing Blue

Then pick some colours, I chose purple, pink, blue, greeny-blue and yellow.

 2. Then sponge on your first colour
-mine was purple

3. Sponge on your second colour
- mine was blue

 4. Sponge on your third colour
- mine was pink

5. Sponge on your fourth colour
- mine was greeny-blue

6. Sponge on your fifth colour (mine was yellow). And if like me you didn't leave enough blue/black showing, you can use a loose/spiky brush and put a tiny bit of black/blue on it and dab it onto the nail to fix it.

7. Then use a dotting tool or hair pin to put dots for stars and add some glitter on the nail and you're done!
:)




(My Favourite nail :P)

Hope this helps~!

- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment